Job Description: Web Development Intern Volunteer
Reports to: ___
– The Intern will work closely with the ___ and yieldmore associates on a variety of digital projects.
– The intern will conceptualize and manage the website
– Format and design electronic newsletters for members and ___.
– This position helps to extend the resources of yieldmore in order to better assist and meet the needs of our members and the stakeholders that we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
– Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of YM public website.
– Publish approved content on YM through various social media platforms.
– Work closely with the __, __, and ___ to develop content for ym public website, electronic newsletters, and social media platforms.
– Publish and distribute electronic newsletters using Constant Contact.
– Limited copywriting and editing of website and newsletter content.
– Support the team by answering FAQ professionally and sensitively.
– Proficiency in technical web development tools (______.) and firm grasp of the back-end and digital space.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop.
– Proficiency in in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
– Familiarity with Constant Contact and Mac platform a plus.
– Knowledge of HTML or other digital coding.
– Impeccable grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
– Effective communicator Ė both written and oral.
– Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.
– Ability to define and work to deadlines.
– Be self-directed and willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented.
– Enthusiasm for the mission of the organization and/or photography.
The ideal candidate will be
– A team player who is willing to pitch in with a small staff to support members / volunteers.
– An ďall hands on deckĒ attitude, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to respond will be required.
– Attend volunteer orientation and training
– __ hours/week (2-3 days/week)
– Internship position is ____.
– Build your portfolio of work.
– Flexible scheduling
– Help meet an important social need in an organization with a wide reach.