201809 Spanda Goes Live
Spanda, founded in 2005 by Sahlan Momo is:
AN INTERNATIONAL CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION (ICSO) TO CATALYZE SUSTAINABLE SYSTEMIC CHANGE IN CULTURE, EDUCATION, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT, ECONOMICS AND RESEARCH, AND THE ATTAINMENT OF A HIGHER STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
The Spanda Foundation has a cross-cultural goal aiming at a better understanding among people to stimulate cultural diversity. We intend to achieve this through dialogue and a deeper knowledge of mutual cultures, ideas, traditions, faiths and beliefs. At the heart of this mission is an aspiration to contribute to the achievement of a higher individual and collective state of consciousness.
The Foundation is active in promoting individual, social, economic and global development by means of initiatives and project in the areas of culture, education, health, the environment, economics and research. Our projects and initiatives add social value by fostering creative solutions that may advance human progress and enrich communities towards a more just, sustainable and peaceful world by serving the common good.
It has the following projects:
- Jubilo – Conflict prevention and transformation, ethnic integration and peace building through a comparative approach in intercultural and interfaith dialogue.
- Musike – Research, recovery, documentation, preservation, conservation and dissemination of the ethnomusicological heritage.
- Mantra – Poverty reduction, green microfinance, renewable energy and sustainable agriculture to empower women and communities.
- Lila – A virtual platform to co-create, design, share and together implement transdisciplinary cultural and development policies.
- Akarma – Fostering a sustainable systemic change while ensuring karma-free processes, products and complex devices for future generations.