1. The thousand-petalled Lotus — above the head with its base on the brain. Basis or support in Life-Mind for the Supramental; initiative centre of the illumined Mind.
2. The centre between the brows in the middle of the forehead. Will, vision, inner mental formation, active and dynamic Mind.
3. The centre in the throat. Speech, external mind, all external expression and formation.
4. The heart-lotus. Externally, the emotional mind, the vital mental: in the inner heart the psychic centre
5. The navel centre. The larger vital proper; life-force centre.
6. The centre intermediate between the navel and the Mūlādhāra . The lower vital; it connects all the above centres with the physical
7. The last centre or Mūlādhāra . Material support of the vital; initiation of the physical.
All below is the subconscient physical.
SUPREME SELF-CONTAINED ABSOLUTE
First Absolute – Tat. The Absolute Transcendent, the Supreme, Parātpara, (containing all, limited by nothing).
Second Absolute – Sat. The supreme self-contained absolute Existence, Sachchidananda, (Ananda uniting Sat & Chit), holding in its absolute unity the dual Principle (He & She, Sah and Sā) and the fourfold Principle, OM with its four states as one.
Third Absolute – Aditi – M [the Mother]. Aditi is the indivisible consciousness force and Ananda of the Supreme; M, its living dynamis, the supreme Love, Wisdom, Power. Ādyā-Shakti of the Tantra = Parabrahman
Fourth Absolute – Parameswara (of the Gita) = Parameswari (of the Tantra)
THE MANIFESTATION I
First Absolute The concealed Avyakta Supreme, self- involved Sachchidananda, Parabrahman (Parameswara- iswari)
Second Absolute – Aditi – M. containing in herself the Supreme. The Divine Consciousness, Force, Ananda upholding all the universes – Parā Śakti, Para Prakriti, Mahāmāyā (yayedam dhāryate jagat ).
Third Absolute – The Eternal Manifestation (The supreme Satya Loka, Chaitanyaloka, Tapoloka, Ananda-loka – not those of the mental series.)
II The Manifestation in Eternal Time
| Sachchidananda – Unmanifest, making possible every kind of manifestation. |
Sachchidananda IN MANIFESTATION
The Supreme Planes of Infinite Consciousness
(1) Sat (implying Chit-Tapas and Ananda )
(2) Chit (implying Sat and Ananda )
(3) Ananda (implying Sat and Chit-Tapas.)
| SUPERMIND or DIVINE GNOSIS. (The Self-Determining Infinite Consciousness)
From the point of view of our ascent upwards this is the Truth-Consciousness as distinguished from all below that belongs to the separative Ignorance.
OVERMIND or MĀYĀ
(Overmind takes all Truth that comes down to it from the Supermind, but sets up each Truth as a separate force and idea capable of conflicting with the others as well as cooperating with them. Each overmental being has his own world, each force has its own play and throws itself out to realise its own fulfilment in the cosmic play. All is possible; and from this separative seat of conflicting and even mutually negating possibilities comes too, as soon as mind, life and matter are thrown out into play[,] the possibility of ignorance, unconsciousness, falsehood, death and suffering.)