Section 3 Chapter 3 - Section Three - The Seven Suns of the Supermind
1. The Sun of Supramental Truth, — Knowledge-Power originating the supramental creation. Descent into the Sahasradala.
2. The Sun of Supramental Light and Will-Power, transmitting the Knowledge Power as dynamic vision and command to create, found and organise the supramental creation. Descent into the Ajna-chakra, the centre between the eyes.
3. The Sun of the Supramental Word, embodying the Knowledge-Power, empowered to express and arrange the supramental creation. Descent into the Throat-Centre.
4. The Sun of supramental Love, Beauty and Bliss, releasing the Soul of the Knowledge-Power to vivify and harmonise the supramental creation. Descent into the Heart-Lotus
5. The Sun of Supramental Force dynamised as a power and source of life to support the supramental creation Descent into the navel centre
6. The Sun of Life-Radiances (Power-Rays) distributing the dynamis and pouring it into concrete formations. Descent into the penultimate centre
7. The Sun of supramental Substance-Energy and Form- Energy empowered to embody the supramental life and stabilise the creation. Descent into the Mūlādhāra .
Section1 Chapter1 - The Hour of God - The Hour of God
Section1 Chapter2 - The Hour of God - The Law of the Way
Section1 Chapter3 - The Hour of God - The Divine Superman
Section2 Chapter1 - On Yoga - Certitudes
Section2 Chapter2 - On Yoga - Initial Definitions and Descriptions
Section2 Chapter3 - On Yoga - The Object of Our Yoga
Section2 Chapter4 - On Yoga - The Entire Purpose of Yoga
Section2 Chapter5 - On Yoga - Parabrahman, Mukti and Human Thought-Systems
Section2 Chapter6 - On Yoga - The Evolutionary Aim in Yoga
Section2 Chapter7 - On Yoga - The Fullness of Yoga - In Condition
Section2 Chapter8 - On Yoga - Nature
Section2 Chapter9 - On Yoga - Maya
Section3 Chapter1 - Section Three - The Absolute and the Manifestation
Section3 Chapter2 - Section Three - The Supreme Mahashakti
Section3 Chapter3 - Section Three - The Seven Suns of the Supermind
Section3 Chapter4 - Section Three - The Seven Centres of the Life
Section4 Chapter1 - Section Four - Man and Superman
Section4 Chapter2 - Section Four - The Path
Section4 Chapter3 - Section Four - Notes on the Texts
Section4 Chapter4 - Section Four - Glossary of Sanskrit Terms